Friday, September 13, 2013

It's a Contest to Name Our Music Room Website!

I hope everyone is enjoying the first weeks of school.   It has been a blast to catch up with all of the students after a long vacation!   It's amazing how much they grow and mature during that time!

This week and next week I will be introducing students to our new Music Room Website!   As I have showed them we have all been in agreement about one thing.  The title of the site is BORING!  That's why I am asking the most creative and fun people I know to help me create a fun, orginal, exciting name for our music site.  I have challenged the students of East Hills from grade 2 to 5, to think of one or more names for the web site and submit them to me by Friday, September 27, 2013.   On that day I will open this box, read all entries and choose the new name for our music website!  An annoucnement will be made the week of September 30, 2013.

Our Contest Box


 




No comments:

Post a Comment